Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fried Chicken, Caribbean inspired.

0 Comments

Fried Chicken


As you can see, this is my very first recipe post.  YAY! I'm really excited about it, lol. Anyways, I've been looking for Fried chicken recipes that are similar to KFC or Popeyes.  I love chicken, fried and crispy. I finally came around a caribbean inspired recipe but I tweaked it a little bit and at this weekend I was craving caribbean spices, badly. I hope you enjoy! Click Here for the recipe.

Give this a try and I guarantee you`ll be amazed how tasty it is. My family and boyfriend were all my guinea pigs and they all loved it! It was a boost of confidence to see all that was left in their plates were bones and hearing complaints of having "itis". I was very pleased with myself!

I'd really appreciate if you leave a comment! thank you.


xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment