Monday, November 15, 2010

The Best Chocholate Chip Cookies, Ever!

0 Comments


Oh My Goodness! I am not over exaggerating when I say that these are the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! I've been meticulously using the same old recipe I got from my High School cooking class in 2005. I've tried different recipes too but nothing pleased me as much as my HS recipe.

Today, I decided to try this new recipe and Goodness! I could not stop eating the batter right out of the mixer's flat beater. I couldn't wait for it to be done. The batter produces cookies that are crispy on the edges and so chewy in the middle. And that my friend is exactly how I love to have my cookies. Pair this with a tall cup of fresh milk and voila! Heaven.

I'm going to stop ranting now. I strongly suggest for everybody to try this recipe. It is a MUST.
A GUARANTEED LOVE AT FIRST BITE. Click Here for the recipe.

xoxo,
k

0 comments:

Post a Comment