Monday, April 11, 2011

I love a good shoe sale!

0 Comments


TAHOE Suede Boots by Chinese Laundry

My mom and I were doing a little shopping for sneakers for my little cousins over the weekend. I had banned myself from buying some shoes for a little while since I had gone a tad bit crazy on shoe shopping last month. I've got very tiny feet and shoes are a little hard to find in my size. So when I come across any pair that I love and they miraculously fits, I will buy them. No questions asked. And in this case, I just had to have them. I found these lovely pair of Suede Boots in Dark Grey by Chinese Laundry in size 5.5.

Now, here's the best part. These boots retails for $99.95 and guess how much I got these babies for? Nope, not $49.95. That's not even close. Take another guess. Okay, fine. I bought them for *drum rolls* $9.99!! OH YES. No lies. My mom found these Nike Basketball Shoes on clearance for $29.99 and the second clearance item would get 50% off on top of its marked down price, which was $19.99 for my boots. AMAZING RIGHT?!? I looooove a good sale. This was the first time I ever shopped in The Shoe Company and let me tell you shoeaholics, It is a lovely place to be.

xoxo,
k

0 comments:

Post a Comment