Tuesday, March 22, 2011

F.A.M.E.

0 Comments

Chris Brown


YAAAAY! After waiting for this highly anticipated album, it had finally dropped today. And guess what? I have it. I have yet to listen to the entire album but from what I hear, CB delivered. Get yours today! TEAMBREEZY all day.

EDITED: APRIL 13, 2011 REVIEW
Hey guys! I have had this album playing in my car for a little over a month now. I must say, Chris Brown is back! his songs are awesome and I think the album is quite diversed. My personal favorite would be "Next to you" featuring Justin Bieber. Yes, I caught a tad bit of the Bieber Fever. I'm 21 years old and I'm not afraid to say it. The kid is talented and he's Canadian! Woohoo! Anyhow, I just wanted to share this with you. Get the album, you will not be disappointed. I can't wait for his FORTUNE album which is supposed to hit stores this year.

xoxo,
k

0 comments:

Post a Comment