Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thrifted: Vintage Leather Bag

0 Comments

Vintage Genuine Leather Bag

 I have been itching to go thrift shopping downtown Toronto this weekend but weather has been so up and down lately. Of course, mother nature decided to rain on my 3 days off and I didn't get to go at all. Mondays are never my days but I had a 5 hour break. So, I drove myself to the local thrift store to kill some time.

Today, I found this lovely Vintage Genuine Leather Bag made by Romaity from Italy. I totally scored. I bought this bag for $4. Yes, you read right. I take great pride of being known as a good shopper and the "OMG! I need to go shopping with you" friend who finds great deals. Ha ha ha. 

Anyways, I thought I would pair this up with a floral high waisted skirt. Awesome bag if you're travelling light. 

xoxo,
k

0 comments:

Post a Comment