Saturday, October 9, 2010

My food blog project.

0 Comments

Okay, so i have always loved food and cooking. I think I am pretty good at it. One of the things on my “What do you want to do before you die?” list was to make a food blog. Kind of like The Julie/Julia Project but I have more than food to share.

I have been wanting to make this blog since forever but I never got the chance to. Actually, I lied. I had the time but I was too occupied with God knows what? Anyways, I'm home on a Saturday afternoon due to cancellations of plans. I know, sad right? I was just laying around on my bed starving, racking up some ideas of what to cook for today and what else should I whip up for my family's Thanksgiving dinner on Monday. After all the Google searches and mouth-watering recipes.. POW! it hit me. I have been cooking for fun at every chance I get for so long and I thought.. NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME!
And my blog was born. I like to go by "Eat. Love. Shop. Life."

I'm really excited for this project. This blog will contain more than just cooking and recipes.. I love to cook. I love to read. I love to shop. I love music. So you will definitely get to see all of that!

My name is Katrina. This blog is my creative refuge. I'm 21 years old and I'm still trying to find myself in this crazy place we call Earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment